3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Thick a Thieves by Susan Marlow Book Tour and Book Review
















Thick as Thieves
Susan Marlow




Fourteen-year-old Andrea Carter would rather ride her beloved palomino, Taffy, than do anything else. But life on the Circle C ranch in 1882 is busy. Between school and chores, Andi is left with little time to prepare for Taffy's first foaling. Then when the event finally arrives, it nearly ends in disaster.
Returning to school keeps Andi hard-pressed to find time for foal training. And...

My review;

This is a really nice story about a young woman who learns that things are not always like you think they are. Taffy is Andrea Carter's favorite horse. Cattle rustlers have been going from ranch to ranch. Now, they have come to Carter Ranch and and taken horses from them. Andi has to get her colts back to the ranch. Now that she is back to school she has been put next to a mean girl named Macy Walker. When she gets into real trouble who will be able to help her? Will Andi be surprised or hurt by the way that Macy acts? This is a great story for all young ladies to read and enjoy. I also think anyone who likes horses will like this novel. I give this book a 4/5. I was given this book by Kregel Publications and all opinions are my own.

1 comment:

Ad1