3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Friday, August 8, 2014

Soap Nuts Liquid Laundry Detergent Review




My review,
http://greenvirginproducts.com/soap-nuts/

This is the most economic way to save money and do a good job with laundry in a long time. When I read that this small bottle does 120 loads of clothes, I had to try it. The clothes were very clean and they felt like I had used fabric softener. The reason for this is that they take natural soap nuts and they make the product called saponin. When this is mixed with water it becomes non-toxic. I really liked the product. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1