3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

2 Eye & Mighty Eyelash Curler Review




My review,

 I was so excited to receive this wonderful tool to curl my eyelashes. Some of us with allergies or who wear contacts are unable to use eye makeup. This is a great way to make your eye lashes look longer without hurting your eyes. It never hurt my eye in any way. It is very easy to use and takes seconds to have a new look. If you do use makeup they will look even longer.
✓ No pinch no pain curling
✓ Non slip handle
✓ Ergonomic design, to get every lash
✓ The Eye & Mighty eyelash curler lifts and curls like no other eyelash tool. You will know that you have found "the one"
✓ The spring loaded handle means you get a lot more lift with less pressure, say goodbye to straight lashes and hello to sexy curvy eyelashes!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1