3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Twist of Fate by Rachael Anderson Book Review

Twist of Fate
Are you in the mood for a quick fun holiday romance?  Then you want to carve out some time to read Twist of Fate by Rachael Anderson.  This is a perfect one sitting read.
Length: 100 Pages

Twist of Fate by Rachael Anderson

This was originally published as part of the All I Want holiday romance anthology.
When a postcard meant for Kenzie winds up in Ty’s mailbox, Ty’s faced with a decision. Should he tell her that her fiancé is breaking up with her and let it ruin her favorite holiday, or should he do what he’s wanted to do since he met her – make a move and hope that he can win her over before she discovers there won’t be a wedding after all?

Praise for Twist of Fate
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. Though it was a novella ( which usually leave me unsatisfied – kind of like a meal that leaves me hungry after I’ve eaten everything on my plate)- this was just right. A perfect way to unwind for a few hours. The characters were delightful and the story had good momentum. Very worth reading! ~Lynn (Amazon Review)

Great book. It’s a fast and easy read with a fun plot, and really funny dialogue. The characters are interesting and likable. We all know what’s going to happen at the end of the story but the journey is very fun. This book is on my list to read again. ~ Jackie (Amazon Review)



My review;
I just finished reading Twist of Fate! It was one of the best short stories I have ever read. Kenzie and Ty are adorable, even their 2 completely different kinds of mothers grow on you. This story made me feel like I would have liked to be there and actually see it all work out. The way that they met and the way they acted with each other is priceless.  I give this book a 5/5. It is a great Christmas for anyone who likes a quick pick me up. I was given this book for the purpose of a review and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1