Tuesday, December 23, 2014
Chef Proven's Professional Zester Grater Review
Rated The #1 Most Useful Kitchen Tool for Grating & Zesting Effortlessly
The limited edition Chef Proven Professional Zester Grater (2-in-1 Deluxe) is the most popular kitchen tool on the market.
Why? No other tool combines effective zesting and grating in one easy to use tool as well as Chef Proven. Professional chefs and foodies around the world agree, choosing Chef Proven again and again when it comes to the best tool at the best value.
And once you use it you'll see why.
Our Professional Zester Grater is the easiest way to add instant flavor and uniqueness to all of your dishes.
Take your dishes from good to great!
- Grate a rich Parmesan or Reggiano over your favorite pasta or salad
- Zest fruit including lemons, limes, oranges and coconuts
- Grate chocolate to sprinkle over delectable desserts or ice cream - Grate ginger or garlic for stir fries, stews and more
- Zest lime or orange over the top of your favor beer or cocktail
-Toss your old spices and grate fresh cinnamon and nutmeg for today's meals
Here are just some of the reasons why Chef Proven's Professional Zester Grater is the best on the market:
- High grade stainless steel durable blade never needs sharpening
- Soft comfortable non-slip grip
- Unique ergonomic design for maximum control and easy use
- Bonus cover sleeve for worry-free storage
100% Satisfaction Lifetime Money Back Guarantee
I love Chef's Proven's Professional Zester Grater. I have always wanted a zester and I am so happy that I was given the chance to try this. It is easy and I felt that it was safe to use. Once I starting using it, I kept it right where I was able to find it as soon as I wanted it. I used it all different times of the day and on all different kinds of foods and they tasted great. I also noticed that the zester never needs to be sharpened. I am happy to recommend this to anyone who loves to make their food look and taste great. I was given this for the purpose of a review by Tomoson and all opinions are my own.