3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Dr Song Home Professional Teeth Whitening 44% Caramide Peroxide Kit Review





Dr Song Medical is a medical cosmetic laboratory that originally manufactured products for professionals, doctors, and medical facilities. Dr Song Medical products are made in the USA and is FDA compliant and a provider of professional products.

About the item:
Dr Song Home Professional Teeth Whitening 44% Carbamide Peroxide Kit

Maximum strength take home teeth whitening kit, the same ones used by dentists, but done in the convenience of your own home! Since this kit contains professional maximum strength whitening gel, it is not recommended for use if you have sensitive teeth.

Includes:
• 8 large syringes of whitening gel - good for 50 applications
• 1 large remineralization gel syringe
• gel applicator brush - for easy application of whitening gel
• LED Blue Light Accelerator - for acceleration of whitening process
• moldable teeth trays


My review;
I have never used anything like this before so I was a little confused. The directions were very clear and easy to follow. I really liked the way that you are able to save a lot of money being able to do this at home by yourself. I think that anyone who wants to whiten their teeth should try this. I received this product for the purpose of a review from Tomoson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1