3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Softy All Purpose Santizing Wipes Hands and Surfaces Review



My review;

These are the best  sanitizing wipes that I have ever used . They can be used to clean hands, body, and other surfaces that are dirty or may have germs that you wish to wipe off.  They are the largest and softest sanitizer wipes on the market. I was happy to use them in so many different places that I carry them with me. I used them wherever we went with the kids as well as adults. I even used one to wipe of the handles of carts in stores that I used after someone else. They are alcohol free and that was a plus for me. I recommend these for everyday use. I was given a sample to try from the manufacturer and Tomoson. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1