3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Baby Rockstar Lullaby Renditions of Frozen Review

Walt Disney's Frozen soundtrack melodically performed with sleepy tones and soothing bells with light percussion!






Baby Rockstar
rearranges the chart topping hit as beautiful melodies played by soothing bells mixed with sleepy tones and light percussive effects. These calming and dreamy renditions will help get your little rockstars ready for bedtime. Baby Rockstar releases ignite a musical curiosity in your little ones and will be favorites of young children, and their parents, for years to come.

Track Listing:
Frozen Heart
Do You Want to Build a Snowman
For the First Time in Forever
Love Is an Open Door
Let It Go
Reindeers Are Better Than People
In Summer
For the First Time in Forever (Reprise)
Fixer Upper
Vuelie
Heimr Arnadalr

Baby Rockstar releases ignite a musical curiosity in your little ones and will be favorites of young children, and their parents, for years to come!

My review;
This is a perfect group of melodies for children of all ages.  I could listen to it over and over. everyone I played it for wanted one of their own. Who Does not like anything Frozen?  I think every family should have one to help the little kids feel like the bigger kids do. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1