3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Saturday, October 31, 2015

The Artwork of Guy Erma and the Son of the Empire Book Review and Video



This is a celebration of the SFF artists who contributed to the book, and includes 25 pages of full colour illustrations.




Wow I just finished reading "The Artwork of Guy Erma and the Son of Empire". I really have to say that when I read the original books I commented then that I loved the artwork in the books. This puts it all together.  What a wonderful collection that brings the books to life.  I was very happy when I was asked to review this book because it put all of the art that I loved in one place. I give this book a 5/5. I was given a copy of this book for a review and these are all my opinions.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4MLpcB_vPw&feature=player_embedded

2 comments:

Ad1