3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Guess Who Noah's Boat by Matt Mitter Book Review




Description:
Children will love this interactive new telling of the Noah's ark story. With fun, rhyming text, each spread asks kids to guess which animal is heading toward the ark. The answer is revealed under the cleverly designed flap. With eye-catching illustrations and easy-to-understand text, Guess Who Noah's Boat is sure to become a favorite.


My review;

I just finished reading Guess who  Noah's Boat by Matt Mitter and I really liked it. The book is adorable and the illustrations are bold and strong. I think that this would be really cute bedtime story for children and the pull down pages with answers underneath are something that children really like. This is a great addition to any child's book collection or a pre-school grade setting. I give this book a 4/5. I was given this book by Kregel Publications and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1