3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Friday, August 21, 2015

Oswald Return of the King by Edoardo Albert Book Tour and Book Review


Oswald: Return of the King


Edoardo Albert

The exiled family of King ├ćthelfrith of Northumbria arrive, after much hardship, on the island of Iona, where the monastery founded by St Columba has become a center of worship and learning. Amid the violence and turbulence of Dark-Ages Britain, the island appears a sanctuary to the hunted princes and Oswald, having become firm friends with a novice named Aidan, enters the church along with his younger...
 
 
My review;
 
I just finished reading "Oswald  Return of the King", by author  Edoardo Albert and I found it to be very interesting. I Liked the characters and how the author described them to the reader. It is always a better story, I think, when an author is very familiar with historical facts. This always makes the novel that much more interesting. Oswald is a novel that is full of treachery, suspense and action. I give this book a 4/5. I was given this book by Kregel Publications and all opinions are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1