3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Thursday, January 30, 2014

The Garden Gate by Christa Kinde Book Review



My review;

 I just finished reading The Garden Gate by Christa Kinde another book in The wonderful series for young adults called The Threshold Series. In Book Four Prissie Pomeroy  must use all of her faith to do what she has to do. She is a very strong young person who shows courage when she realizes that she has a gift and she must deal with it.  This is the kind of book that I think all  young adults as well as others will enjoy. I give this book a 4/5. I was given this book by the Z Street Reviewers Team and all opinions are my own.





   
The Garden Gate
By Christa Kinde

In the final book in the Threshold Series, Guardian angels, spiritual warfare, an invisible door, and one young girl with eyes to see the heavenly realm around her. Will Prissie Pomeroy have the strength to fulfill her purpose? Find out in The Garden Gate!
 

 
 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1