3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Everyday Confetti by Karen Ehman & Glynnis Whitwer Book Review






                                              JANUARY 6th - 11th


           Got a calendar packed with reasons to celebrate but a brain that lacks ideas? Special people you want to love on but limited time to do it? Relax. We've got you covered.

Everyday Confetti is your go-to guide to making holidays, birthdays, special events, and even the everyday special. Inside you'll find more than two hundred ways to make memories with your family, including easy recipes, fun activities, and inexpensive decorating ideas--all simple, doable, and stress-free.


"As much as I want to be an imaginative and spontaneous person, I'm much better at tackling a task than creatively coming up with ideas myself. Everyday Confetti is going to make me look like Superwoman--if there ever were such a thing!"--Candace Cameron Bure, actress; coauthor of the New York Times bestseller Reshaping I


My Review;
This book is a combination of inspiring ideas, delicious recipes and beautiful stories of family. I found myself a little teary eyed at some of the stories. The recipes are written so that anyone can make them. They are very easy to follow.
 Part 1: is called "Everyday Celebrations". and it has some great ideas.
 Part 2: section 6   "Winter Wonderment", has a section called, New Year and New Beginnings", what a great place to start.
I loved every page. I give this book a 5/5. I was given this book by Revell Reads a division of The Baker Publishing Group and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1