3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Friday, January 13, 2017

Our Fantastic Night at Disney on Ice in Hartford Connecticut





We had so much FUN!!!!

Disney on Ice Dream Big. We were given free tickets to attend so that we could share our opinion with our followers. These are our own opinions. It was fantastic. There was no waiting at the door and the show started right on time. I was so thrilled to see the looks on my grandchildren's faces as well as other kids that were there.
This is waiting for the show to begin.

This is Aladdin and his story. It was really  cute.


 
 
Guess who was next?
 
 

 
 
 
I can run out of words to describe how great this was but, I have to save some for the best I have ever seen.

 
They loved Beauty and her friends.
 
 
Here comes Frozen
 


  Anna and Elsa were both there
 
 
 
There was snow , bubbles and great special effects.
 
 
This was Elsa's frozen house
 
Olaf was adorable and got the most screams and yells. I have more pictures that I will be sharing over the next few days. No one should miss this show. It is the best I have seen. I would love to thank Feld Entertainment for the tickets and the great opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1