3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Thursday, June 23, 2016

We Are On Our Way To Story Land New Hampshire in a Few Weeks!! Hopefully We Will be Staying at Attitash Again!!


 We are going in a few weeks to Story Land , New Hampshire. The kids and the adults love it. This is Bobo meeting the Mad Hatter! This was a few years ago.
 This is Sissy with Alice in Wonderland. They were so happy to meet the characters.
 After the park closed we went to Character Dinner. Mommy with the 2 kids.
 Then we went to Attitash to stay! We absolutely loved it. There were beautiful rooms with kitchens and felt like we were staying at someone's house.

 Here is their pool. It is really pretty.
 These are the kids in the room getting ready to go out and have more fun. When I was there last time I had the heat get the better of me so I had to go back to the room. They let us in early and they made sure we had the same room the next night. Everyone that we spoke to was a great help to us.
Look at this kitchen!!!

This year I want to ride Cinderella's coach. There are more things that we want to do this year so we hope to stay for 2 nights and just have fun.               Nana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1