United States Change Location
Office 2013 For Dummies
US $24.99 Add to Cart This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Read an ExcerptDownload Acrobat
Table of Contents
Office 2013 For Dummies is the key to your brand new Office! Packed with straightforward, friendly instruction, this update to one of the bestselling Office books of all time gets you thoroughly up to speed and helps you learn how to take full advantage of the new features in Office 2013. After coverage of the fundamentals, you'll discover how to spice up your Word documents, edit Excel spreadsheets and create formulas, add pizazz to your PowerPoint presentation, and much more.
- Helps you harness the power of all five Office 2013 applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access
- Discusses typing and formatting text in Word and easy ways to dress up your documents with color, graphics, and more
- Demonstrates navigating and editing an Excel spreadsheet, creating formulas, and charting and analyzing Excel data
- Walks you through creating a PowerPoint presentation and adding some punch with color, sound, pictures, and videos
- Explores Outlook, including configuring e-mail, storing contacts, organizing tasks, scheduling your time, and setting appointments
- Delves into designing Access databases, including editing, modifying, searching, sorting, and querying; also covers viewing and printing reports, and more
I finally found a book that I easily follow. The illustrations and explanations cannot be beat. I just purchased a new computer and this was a book that I used quite a bit to understand the new programs. I would recommend this to anyone who feels they can use a brush up course or someone who is just learning. I was given this book for the purpose of a review by Global Influence and all opinions are my own.
This comment has been removed by the author.ReplyDelete
Office 2013 For Finals is the key to your new Office! Combined with a straightforward, friendly guide, this update to one of the best Office books ever brings you a lot of speed and helps you learn how to take full advantage of new features in Office 2013. After the area of the basics, you'll discover how to spice up your Word documents, edit Excel spreadsheets and create formulas, add pizazz to your PowerPoint presentation, and much more. This is a useful site for us. Demonstrate browsing and editing Excel spreadsheets, creating formulas, and compiling and analyzing Excel dataReplyDelete
Depending on the type of development support you choose, your company will either be a startup or an established one. Before choosing what is best for you, carefully weigh each of your possibilities. This team can assist you in accomplishing your business objectives and building your brand thanks to their expertise. Text Annotation Case Study. The time has arrived to look through the website for more helpful data!ReplyDelete