3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Groove Kid Nation Rhythm Bears


    Oh my gosh. What an adorable group of bears!  What better way to introduce music into our children's lives. Rhythm is the third in this music education series. The kids really loved the collection of songs and the way that they learned all about some instruments that they have never seen before or knew a lot about them. When an instrument was introduced by a new bear they were so excited that they were clapping a trying to sing along.
    It also comes with a booklet that shows how each bear looks. I highly recommend this, especially for children that are homeschooled and need to learn about music.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1