3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Friday, January 30, 2015

My Little Life of Jesus by Karen Williamson Book Review




Description:
My Little Life of Jesus introduces the story of Jesus' life to 3-to 5-year-olds. It follows Jesus from His birth, being baptized by John, meeting the disciples and teaching them how to pray, telling His stories to people in nearby towns and villages, right through to His return to the heavenly Father. Illustrated throughout with adorable artwork from a popular Candle Books artist, there is also a map included to show the land where Jesus lived. This padded hardcover comes complete with a presentation page for gift or award giving.


My review;

  This is one of the most adorable books I have ever seen for little children to learn about Jesus. It is just the right size for a young child to hold and illustrations are beautiful. I think this would be a great addition to anyone's personal library and would be great to have in a nursery school. I give the book a 5/5. I was given this book by Kregel Publications and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1