3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Kobert Waterproof Case Review




 -Premium quality waterproof case to keep your phone, mp3 player, device dry
-Crystal clear see-through plastic on both sides for amazing pictures & movies under the water!
-Easy access to your touch screen phone while in the case!
-Universal bag that can be used for any device.
-Easy to use with a secure snap and lock mechanism
-Convenient and stylish.

Features:

-Inner bag size: 3.34" x 6.49" (8.5cm x 16.5cm)
-Will fit an iPhone 6, 6 Plus(Without Case),5,5s,5c,4,4s,3,Samsung Galaxy s3,s4,s5,Note 2,Note 3,Note 4,Nokia Lumia,Windows Phone 8x,Nexus 4,HTC One/One X/X+ & many more!
-IPX8 CERTIFIED to 100 Feet (30 m)
-Made from PVC & ABS
-Secure snap and lock/unlock mechanism
-Neck strap included for easy carrying
-Instruction card
-BONUS stylus pen will be included to use your mobile's touch-screen in the waterproof case
My review;

This is a fantastic product. Whenever I take my grandchildren somewhere I am always afraid we will drop a drink on the phone. This really worked well.  We were able to put it down and not worry that the phone would not get wet. We have not tried it yet swimming because we are in the middle of winter but, if it performs like it has done so far it will be a great thing to have. I was given this by Tomoson and the company for a review and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1