3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Sunday, September 18, 2011

STAINED GLASS HEARTS BY PATSY CLAIRMONT BOOK REVIEW

When I first starting reading this book I really did not understand what the title was all about. Stained Glass Hearts. What is stained glass really? It is the power of God being able to pick up the broken pieces of our lives and put us back together again. There is a time when all of us need to be put back together. She has been there herself, and this gives her an edge, a way to explain how we can really do this .
Her beliefs are made clear is this statement, "What if God has a plan for this brokenness?... Stained Glass Hearts offers the hopeful message that God is ready and willing to mend us and then mold us for His glory."
This is her third book which deals with the topics of redemption and light. The paragraph which stood out most to me was "When I felt scared or angry, I attached danger to my feelings, creating a firestorm of terror...When I admitted to myself that I had suffered through hundreds of anxiety attacks and yet I was still alive and sound of mind, the entrenched, scary thoughts began to lose their power over me."
I myself have treid this whenever I am nervous. I keep telling myself that in a few minutes I will be laughing about this. The book is a very heart healing story. It is wonderful for someone who feels that they are broken beyond repair in more ways than one.
Disclosure , I was given this book free to review by http://www.booksneeze.com .The opinions are all my own

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1