3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Thursday, September 8, 2011

BRAWNY PAPER TOWELS AT SHOP RITE !

Tomorrow we will be going to the SHOP RITE grocery store. We really need paper towels and they have Brawny Paper Towels 8 PACK for $5.99. If you spend $20.00 you get back $5.00 coupon for your next purchase. So we will each by 4 packages for $23.96. Have 2 coupons for $1.00 off 2 . $21.96 get $5.00 back . Not a great deal but I really need paper towels. So they are about $.60 a roll.
I hope all of the rain is over. We have flooding all over .

On another note I love the fall. I love pumpkins, apples , cider and more ! We will start to share recipes, ideas and thoughts soon.

I can't wait ! Our kids , grandkids are getting excited . One of my daughter's , Mommy's sister has been eating pumpkin doughnuts, pumpkin muffins and pumpkin flavored coffee . All at DUNKIN DONUTS . Tomorrow we will start on the apple treats. i want to go to an orchard this weekend and get some great fall foods . Yeh !! What great fall ideas do you have ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1