3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Friday, June 7, 2013

Angels by My Side by Betty Malz a Book Review

Wow, author Betty Malz has put together stories of Angels that you have a hard time explaining. Even if someone did not believe in Angels they would have a big problem trying to explain what really did happen. One was the 3 year old  who falls out of a second floor window and lands on a concrete step without so much as a scratch!  Everyone has heard stories about someone who has had something happen to them that is unexplained, but it always happens when you need help the most. It was a very short book but every page had a thoughtful belief  or true event. I wish there were more true events because I really loved to read them. I give this book a 5/5.  I was given this book for the purpose of a review by Bethany House Chosen Books and all opinions are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1