3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Saturday, January 5, 2013

A Sort Update on What's Going On!

     Well the holidays are over but next week we have another party. It is Mommy's little sister http://dealsharingaunt.blogspot.com birthday on January 12th. Bobo and Sissy are still learning more and more each day, Sissy has been going to dancing school for a few years now. She came home the other day after class and told us that she has to wear her hair up because it is getting so long. She was really upset because she has been trying to grow long hair like Rapunzel. 
     Bobo and Sissy are getting very good at the computer and the i-pad.  I always thought the day would come when they would want to use the computer but I never thought that we would all be timed, for each of our turns.
     I knew that sooner or later it was going to happen, I was going to start using coupons again. This weekend it some towns there were up to 6 coupon inserts. In our town there were 5! I am not really sure how anyone could pass up these savings. I guess I do have another New Year's Resolution after all.

1 comment:

Ad1