3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Friday, February 24, 2012

WE LOVE DOLLAR DAYS SALES AT SHOP RITE !!!

I was going to go to SHOP RITE as much as I could this week but between a small snow storm and Sissy deciding to have an allergic reaction I have only had the chance once to get there.
Daddy has gone once, and he is going tonight (even though he doesn't know it yet!) The biggest score we had was because my daughter www.dealsharingaunt.blogspot.com held a GLADE HOUSE PARTY and we each got a few coupons for the NEW GLADE EXPRESSIONS STARTER KITS. They were on sale this week for $2.99 each. The coupons were for $2.00 off one. So we bought 5 this week for $2.99 x 5 was $14.95. Then we took 5 coupons off for $2.00 each, making the total $4.95. Then because they were having their dollar days sales we received a $3.00 coupon off of your next order and one of their reusable bags ! Wow $2.95 for 5 GLADE EXPRESSION STARTER KITS !
Without going into exact amounts I spent about $75.00 before coupons. After my regular coupons it was $45.00. I then remembered that there was a coupon in this years ENTERTAINMENT BOOK for $10.00 off of a purchase $40.00 or more. So the ending total was about $35.00. Because they had their dollar days which is money back by buying a set number of items in each different group you would receive money back in coupons for your next order. Because of the items I bought I received a total of $24.00 in coupons for my next order. After all was said and done I spent $35.00 out of pocket and received $24.00 back. I bought about $75.00 for $35.00 and I have $24.00 to spend so I spent $11.00 for all that I bought. They have dollar days again next week, but the sales are not as interesting. I will probably go for MANWICH which our family cannot live without, because they are 10 for $10.00. The deal is if you buy 10 you get $3.00 back to spend your next shopping trip. If I use some of the coupons I have now I will in effect get these for free with another three dollar coupon. A great way to save and stockpile some of our favorite things !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1