3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Saturday, February 11, 2012

OUR SHOPPING TRIP TO PRICE CHOPPERS

Yesterday I was able to go to PRICE CHOPPERS with Mommy and Sissy to get some shopping done. We were told for the past few days that we were going to get 3 to 6 inches of snow today . But today when we got up and there wasn't a drop to be seen. Oh well, I guess the weathermen were confused!


So to get back to my story, there were quite a few good sales there and we got some great bargains. They had club rolls for a $1.00 for a dozen. These are freshly made in the bakery and are smaller than a hard roll but bigger than a dinner roll. Just the right size for a small sandwich, which we had as soon as we got home with the ham and cheese we bought in the deli. As usual I was not able to pass by the huge section with all of the different kinds of fresh bread. My favorite is Tuscan bread which was $3.99 for a huge loaf. There also was a coupon for $1.00 off any freshly made bread so it was only $2.99. This bread makes great paninis.


I know I must sound like I love bread, and I do, but I love to fill my freezer when it is on sale so I never run out. They also had FREIHOFERS BREAD buy 1 get 2 free on sale. Our next stop was the dairy section and I almost fell over. They had $.50 off stickers on some of their single packages of DANNON YOGURT. Some were fruit on the bottom and they also had coffee and raspberry flavors. I thought they were probably out of date but when I checked they still had a week to go. They must had too many and had to try to sell them. The price sticker said $.75 so I thought we would get them for $.25. When we got to the register to pay they rang up $.60 so we got them for $.10 each. So we ended up getting about 30 to split among our families for $3.00.


A great trip and some great bargains.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1