3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Sugar Free Butterfly Bakery Review


Butterfly Bakery

It all started with one oven, one mixer and a whole lot of love!

In 1998, I started experimenting with Sugar Free desserts that my mom could enjoy. See, she has diabetes and the choices at the time were limited. I set out on a mission to satisfy her sweet tooth. This was no easy task, as she is an exquisite baker and very tough critic.

I kept experimenting with sugar free recipes, baking cakes and muffins - even creating my own buttercream frosting... until one day, my Mom took a bite of my cake and declared it, “Simplesmente perfeito!” (’Just perfect’ in Portuguese). I knew I was on to something when I started to get requests from friends and family who didn’t even have diabetes.....  And The Butterfly Bakery was born.

http://www.thebutterflybakery.com/
 
 My review;
When these were delivered right to my door I could not wait to try them. They were delicious. These are great for people who are trying to stay away from sugar, whether they have to or not. They are a really great bakery with delicious and healthy foods.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1