3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Monday, November 11, 2013

Family Labels Reviews


Family Labels.com


Here are some of the labels that I got.

I was able to pick how many faces I wanted and what the faces would look like.  This was fun to see all of the different choices.  There is also space to write your name and address.
I also got these butterfly labels.  They are a very colorful.
There are 3 across the same and 7 down that are different.
These are some of the different faces.  You can have as many faces that you want.
I really had a lot of fun making these labels.  There were many choices and as you can see I got 2 different kinds of labels. I could not decide what I wanted.  It is a great company and fun thing to do if you want to personalize you labels.  I would encourage people to take the time to look at these labels. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1