3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Saturday, May 19, 2012

THINKING ABOUT HOMESCHOOLING!!

With all that I have been hearing about what goes on in our schools I am starting to think that homeschooling is the right way to go. Our children deserve the best we can give them and in most cases the parents are the best teachers. We start to teach our children from the day they are born. We teach them to get dressed to potty train, and even how to eat. When our children go into kindergarten and know their colors, their shapes and their alphabet, we did that! Ever since my first child was born I have fought for parental rights. This is not easy to do. When I served on our local Board of Education our biggest hurdle was trying to reach all of the parents. We  are researching all of the different curriculums out there and are trying to see which is the best for us. Do any of you homeschool? Is it easy or hard?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1