3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Friday, October 14, 2011

GOING CRAZY FOR SHOP RITE DEALS THIS WEEK

Oh my gosh I have not had time to post on this blog because I have trying to go to the SHOP RITE GROCERY STORE as many times as I can because there are some shoppers who wipe out the shelves of the specials and leave nothing for others. I have gone more than once because I have not been able to find the items to get the deals the last 3 times that I have gone to the store. I have 2 in my area and I still cannot find them. I have been able though to get free gravy and free COVER GIRL BLUSH. There was coupon 2 weeks ago that said buy 2 COVER GIRL FACE ITEMS and get $8.00 off. The blush is $3.99 each so you get them both free.
I am going to try again tomorrow afternoon and see what I can score. If you have A SHOP RITE in your area going to their store this week is certainly worth the trip!

1 comment:

  1. Hop'n by from Hop Along Friday Hop'. I'm following your blog now, wont you please come and follow me back?? ~KM

    Krafty Max Originals

    ReplyDelete

Ad1