3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Friday, November 27, 2015

Embracing the Wild in Your Dog by Bryan Bailey Book Review










Embracing the Wild in Your Dog


by

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  12 ratings  ·  11 reviews

Some time ago, dogs became as interwoven in the American culture as baseball, apple pie and the Fourth of July. In fact, in most households, the dogs have even trumped evolution itself and jumped straight to being four legged humans where they are adorned with human names, designer outfits and fed diets that would confound even the best nutritionist. In most cases, we've g ...more


My review;
When I was growing up we never had a dog. We were only able to have a cat,. Well I married someone who had a dog all his life. He had poodles, German shepherds and a lot of mixtures in between. I wish I had been able to read a book like "Embracing the Wild in Your Dog", by author Bryan Bailey before I got my first dog. This  is a wonderful book. The author is someone who really understands animals and their reasons for their behaviors. I give this book a 5/5. I recommend this book to anyone who loves dogs. I was given this book for a review and these are my opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1