3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Sunday, November 29, 2015

Change of Heart by Molly Jebber Book Review


   Change of Heart by Molly Jebber Book Review




My review;

"Change of Heart" by author Molly Jebber is part of the A Keepsake Pocket Quilt Novel series by this author.  I was hooked from the very first paragraph.  I loved the characters in this story and the story was very real . I was able to feel what they felt as I read the book. Becca Yost has been left at the altar and embarrassed in front of everyone she knows. She decides to leave town because she is unable to face anyone. When she starts working for a man and  she begins to admire him, things start to get difficult. The man has a mother and Becca is not the kind of woman she wants to marry her son. But, will things happen that will make them think differently? I give this book a 5/5. I was given this book for a review and all opinions are mine.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for featuring Molly Jebber and her debut book Change of Heart, a delightful and heartwarming story showing God's goodness when faith is kept in HIm.

    ReplyDelete

Ad1