3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Sunday, April 21, 2013

The X by Lorena Bathey A Book Review






I was so engrossed when I started to read this book that I had to for myself to put it down. An average housewife named Clarissa Hadonfield goes to bed one night, thinking that everything will be the same the next morning, only to wake up to a world that she has never even thought of. Her husband of 20 years has asked for divorce with no explanation, and he is a man she no longer recognises. To her amazment her husband is trying to take her boys from her anyway that he can think of. The only way that Clarissa can even hope to try to get her kids back, is to become a strong woman ready to fight for herself, and her family. I found myself rooting for Clarissa, crying for Clarissa and the rooting for her all over again. The twists and turns were very surprising. I give this book a 5/5. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much and I'm hugely pleased you loved The X. Thanks for your support! It means a lot to this author.

    Lorena Bathey
    Author

    ReplyDelete

Ad1