3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Friday, April 19, 2013

Swept Away Trouble in Texas Book 1 by Mary Connealy A book Review

    I have one question to ask. Have I ever told you how much I love cowboys, wagon trains etc?  Ruthy
MacNeil finds herself alone after being torn away while she was trying to cross a river with a family that has brought her up. Losing this family is no great loss to Ruthy, the only thing that they wanted her for was to do all of the work. She has been saved by a cowboy named Luke Stone. Luke Stone has problems of his own he has to deal with,  he is here to get the family farm back that has been taken away from him. He decides that because Ruthy doesn't have anywhere to go, he will take her to the farm when he tries to get it back.
   When they both arrive they find that they will have to fight the men who are there if they want to take the land back. Luke will have to wait for his friends that are on their way to help him do that. Ruthy has decided that she will show Luke how to forget about the revenge he wants. Luke thinks more and more everyday about Ruthy. Will Ruthy be able to get Luke to think about love? 
   I really liked this book and I give it a 5/5. I really fell in love with these characters. I was given this book by Bethany House for the purpose of a review and all opinions are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1