3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Friday, April 12, 2013

Finding God in the Dark by Ted Kluck & Ronnie Martin Book Review

Finding God in the Dark, Faith, Disappointment, and The Struggle to Believe by Ted Kluck & Ronnie Martin was written by two  authors. It is hard to imagine how anyone could deal with the heartaches as these two men have and still have faith. Ted Kluck has had to deal with the tragedy of a failed adoption, while Ronnie Martin has to deal with the loss of his father, and they share these struggles with us, the reader. What I realized from this book about their real experiences is that they want to show us that when He is needed God will show us that He is always with there. It is sometimes true that when someone suffers something so unimaginable that they believe that they are alone. These two authors have tried to share that you are never alone, and you might be able to learn from their mistakes and their struggles. I give this book a 4/5. I was given this book by Bethany House for the purpose of a review and all opinions are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1