3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Joint Support For Small Dogs Review






Our family loves Shih Tzu"s. These are small dogs. When I was given the opportunity to review this I jumped at the chance. Our dogs are getting older and when small dogs get older they get arthritis which is very painful. For the first 6 weeks you use a larger dose and then lower the dose.     The highest ingredient is Glucosamine. This worked really great the dogs loved it because they were soft and easy to chew.
This is Beau he has been taking this for a few weeks and it has been working well. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1