3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

OUR DISNEY SIDE @ HOME CELEBRATION PARTY #DISNEY DISNEYSIDECELEBRATION.COM

We had a fantastic party! Who does not like Disney?


How is this for a party?









These are in Sissy's room so we borrowed then for our centerpieces! Then I had a really cool idea how much Disney do we have in our house? Here are some in Bobo's room.

This is a picture of Eyeore.

                                                      This is a lampshade with all of the characters around it.                                

How cute are these 2, Tigger is MY favorite.


This is Mommy's cookie jar it's  really old.
I have come to the conclusion that we are in LOVE with Disney. These are not even all of the pictures. I will post more later. I was given some of these items to have this party by Maria Bailey, Mom Select, Disney, HP Photo and American Tourister. The items they sent were unbelievable! All opinions are my own.

 http:disneyside.com     #disneyside

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1