3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Monday, February 10, 2014

Candle Bedtime Bible Book Review

Description:
There’s always time for a story with the Candle Bedtime Bible! Coded for easy reference, forty favorite Bible stories are each timed to be told in three, five, or ten minutes. With plain language and gentle illustrations, this Bible is perfect for a peaceful story time.


My review;

What a beautiful book full of wonderful stories from the Bible told in very simple language and it  has very beautiful illustrations. The stories are very short stories which many children like to listen to before they go to sleep. If anyone is looking for a way to teach young children about the Bible then this is the book that you need.   I give this book a 4/5. I was given this book by Kregel Publishers for the purpose of a review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1