3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

4 Or More Inches Of Snow!!!

   Okay it has snowed every few days for awhile. We got 10 inches, then 8 inches now about 6 today. My father measured it and it is already 7 inches over what they said it would be!
   The snow started to melt and we had huge icicles like everyone else. Then it started to drip and make ice overnight in front of the house. It is getting to be the norm. The kids already had this week off of school for February vacation, so they did not have to take  a snow day. They are upset because they wanted to have a snow day. I wonder how long it will that it will take to shovel out.

???????
Nana

1 comment:

  1. Hope you're staying warm. I would love for my kids to get to play in snow :)
    Have a wonderful rest of your week.
    #SITSBlogging

    ReplyDelete

Ad1