3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Destination Unknown by Amy Clipston Book Review




Destination Unknown by Amy Clipston






 
  
Destination Unknown
By Amy Clipston
In the sequel to Roadside Assistance, Whitney Richards struggles with the need to be perfect in everyone's eyes. When her grades slip, Whitney's mom hires a quiet, mysterious boy named Taylor as her tutor. Taylor is unlike anyone Whitney has met before. As she and Taylor spend time together, Whitney questions the identity she's been given by others, and explores the Whitney she was created to be.
 

 

My review;

I just finished reading Destination Unknown and I really enjoyed it. Whitney Richards is a senior whose mother decides to get her a tutor, just because she got a bad grade. Her mother is the kind who wants everything to be perfect, even her daughter.  Enter Taylor, the tutor who just when she starts to care about him her mother then decides that he is not good enough for her.  I really loved the story and how it evolves. The characters are people that you probably meet quite often. I think this is a great book about and for young people who are dealing with the fact that just because someone does not fit the mold that you want them to, they can still be wonderful people. I give this book a 4/5.
I received this book from the Z Street Group for the purpose of a review and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1