Robert Williams didn't expect an early honorable release from his mission, but
upon his return home, he sees the reason for the surprise decision.
Unemployment, rampant violence, and frequent food shortages have put the United
States on the brink of another civil war. As the threads of society unravel, the
Williams family must adapt to drastic changes as the long-foretold gathering
begins to take place.
3 Partners in Shopping is very happy to host the author Randy Lindsay today;
Top 10 Activities On The Last Day
Hello, everyone. I’m excited to have the opportunity to guest blog today. This provides me a chance to reach out to an entirely new—and awesome—audience. I hope you get as much of a kick out of reading the post as I did writing it for you.
My debut novel, The Gathering, comes out this month and deals with a normal family facing the end of the world. Even though that’s a serious topic I decided to go for a few chuckles and put together a Ten Best list for it today. Hopefully, I can get all this funny business out of my system and get back to work on book two in the series.
Without further delay, here are the ten best activities you can do on the last day.
10. Quit your job.
9. Call up the dentist and cancel that root canal you had scheduled.
8. Turn down the air conditioning to where you really like it and leave it there.
7. Go play in the mud in your best clothes.
6. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner at the Chunk-O-Rama.
5. Hang out on the corner with a sign that says, “The End is NOW!”
4. Keep telling that stupid joke that you love, but everyone else hates.
3. Dress up as your favorite super-hero and then strike action poses in your front yard.
2. Invite your in-laws over to dinner – Tomorrow.
1. Hold hands with someone you love and face the end together.
There it is. If you happen to have a few ideas of your own on what to do on the last day please post a comment about it. And if you’d like to take a sneak peek at The Gathering you can check it out here at the Cedar Fort blog.
Thanks for allowing me to stop by.
Here is a link to The gathering on Amazon
This is the author's website if you would like to read more about Randy Lindsay