3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Jammy Jams Greatest Naps Vol. 2 Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 
Whether you are a classic hip-hop or alternative music fan or a connoisseur of rock, hair bands, or pop music, you and baby will enjoy this collection of lullaby renditions from a variety of musicians such as Daft Punk, Miley Cyrus, Fugees, Oasis, and Def Leppard. Expose your little one to multiple genres of music while effortlessly drifting off into dreamland.

1. Get Lucky (originally by Daft Punk)
2. Wrecking Ball (originally by Miley Cyrus)
3. Send Me An Angel (originally by Real Life)
4. Groove is In The Heart (originally by Deee-Lite)
5. Ready Or Not (originally by Fugees)
6. Champagne Supernova (originally by Oasis)
7. We Are Young (originally by Fun.)
8. Hysteria (originally by Def Leppard)
9. Drunken Lullabies (originally by Flogging Molly)
10. I Will Always Love You (in the style of Whitney Houston)


My review;
This is a really nice way to let children when they are little listen to a few different kinds of music. The kids that we had listen to it liked to listen to it all day, not just when they wanted to rest. I give this collection a 4/5. Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1