3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Monday, January 6, 2014

99 Stories from the Bible by Juliet Davis Book Review

978-1-85985-847-9 | $14.99 | Hardcover Lion Fiction

99 Stories from the Bible
By Juliet David; illustrated by Elina Ellis


Tour Dates: January 6-10, 2014
Books Delivered By: December 7, 2013
Register By: October 31, 2013 
 

About the book: 

Following the narrative of the Bible, this collection of 99 stories starts with At the Beginning, and covers a wide variety of key events, including Samuel Listens, Esther, A Blind Man Sees, and Jesus Walks on the Lake, through to One Day Jesus Will Return. Each story is told over a double page spread with vibrant illustrations and some full page art.

 My Review;

This is a really cute, easy to read, beautifully illustrated book. The stories are really well written. I am sure that any child who reads this would certainly have a better understanding of the Bible. It is a great addition to any library or Sunday School classroom. I was given this book by Kregel Publishing and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1