3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Monday, January 27, 2014

One Realm Beyond by Donita K. Paul Book Review










One Realm Beyond
By Donita K. Paul

In book one of the new Realm Walkers Series, a young boy named Cantor has the gifts to jump between the realms that make up his world, but when his first Realm Walker assignment encounters a rocky start (and a hard-to-work-with dragon), he must summon every skill he's developed to battle the secrets that threaten his guild.







My review;

A young Realm Walker has decided that it is time to go off on his own to his destiny. Cantor D'Ahma is not prepared for what he encounters. The Realm Walkers Guild members are all no longer doing their job and Cantor can no longer look to them for help. I really enjoyed reading this book and I loved the characters in the book. The author has made this book interesting and has a lot of suspense. The question is can he solve the secrets and save everyone?  I give this book a 4/5. I was given this book by the Z Street Team and all opinions are my own.





1 comment:

  1. เว็บพนันออนไลน์ An online gambling service provider that meets international standards and meets all gambler

    ReplyDelete

Ad1