3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Matchaccino Green Tea Latte Mix Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.










Have your MATCHAccino your way! Easy to make for those on the go or sit back and indulge in sweet healthy goodness! Caramel MATCHAccino is a flavored green tea matcha latte that is decedent, delicious, and full of caramel flavor. Some say that the flavor matches that of a crème brûlée, or caramelized sugar. Others are reminded of the old fashioned caramel candies their grandparents savored. We just know it is delicious!
There is no healthier or tastier way to indulge your senses in something this sweet, and energizing! Just scoop, put into your container, shake with milk and ice, and your good to go. It couldn’t be easier, or more affordable to have a MATCHAccino in your hands right now. MATCHAccino is best mixed with milk and ice, but can also be served hot as a latte. Add a dollop of whipped cream if you care to indulge in a luscious caramel candy sensation. All natural, with premium quality ingredients. You will think you are doing something sinful!





My review;
   Doesn't this look  good!   Have you ever had a green frappe? This is one of the best that I have ever tried.  I tried it both cold and hot and I liked them both. It is very easy to make and it is ready to drink in just minutes, and you do not even have to leave the house. I love the idea that it comes in a lot of many flavors. I can't wait to try as many as I can. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.




 
 
These both tell the ingredients.                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1