3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Sunday, October 13, 2013

The Thousand Year Curse by Taylor Lavati Book Review

      The Thousand Year Curse by Taylor Lavati describes what every teen age girl would love to have happen to her. Ryder Mason is being horribly bullied at school. She is seventeen and not at all happy with her life. She finds out that she has 2 boyfriends who both want her. The problem is that she is a half goddess who has been cursed. She finds herself doing things that she never even dreamed about. She even tries to find her missing mother by going to the Underworld to meet with Hades to make him answer her questions.

   What young girl would not want to live like Ryder? The author has given the reader very believable characters. I really liked the book and I  want to definitely read the next book from this new author. Everyone who has ever been bullied will be happy that Ryder gets a chance on life that she never knew she even had. The only issue I had with the book is that I thought that Ryder should have shown more fear than she did. Actually I really thought that she should be terrified!
  

   I give this book a 4/5.  It was a very fast full of suspense novel.  I cannot wait to read the next book from this author.  I was given this book by the author for a review and all opinions are 100% my own.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1