3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Sugar Free Treats by The Butterfly Bakery Review








Mini Muffins for your enjoyment by The Butterfly Bakery made sugar free so you can still enjoy the great taste but not worry about sugar intake or major calories. These are perfect for all ages! Check out www.thebutterflybakery.com for more infor

I was so excited when I received these to try . No one in my family could believe that these were sugar free, they tasted wonderful.  It is very hard to get a sugar free bakery product that doesn't taste good, but they have made it taste really good!   Everyone who needs to eat sugar free product should try these. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Were these also preservative-free? I have a hard time finding premade sugar free treats that are also without BHA, BHT, or TBHQ. I am extremely allergic to these preservatives. Were these bakery treats made without these preservatives? If so, I would be extremely happy. michelle_willms(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

Ad1