3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Shoulder Buddies Character Review




 
 
 
 
 
Shoulder Buddies are adorable, wearable characters that come with "Smart Cards" that share valuable life lessons.  Kids love to collect and wear their Shoulder Buddies, while learning about the great messages that come with them!
Each Shoulder Buddy figurine is approximately 4 inches high with fuzzy fluffle hair and 1.5 inches wide. Contains inaccessible magnets. The Magical Coin is a covered metallic coin that attracts to the magnet. Manufactured under license by The Bridge Direct. Each sold separately, subject to availability. Colors and styles may vary as we continue to modify and improve our products. Made in China. The Bridge Direct products are safety tested and comply with ASTM F963. Ages 4 and up.

 
 Sissy and Bobo really loved these Shoulder Buddies.  They are really cute and I really love the messages that they send. They are a new and different idea and I believe that they are something that all kids would enjoy . 
I was  really excited to learn that they are available for fundraisers.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1