3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Sweet Olive by Judy Christie Book Review



- Sweet Olive

Sweet Olive

Sweet Olive

By Judy Christie
Published by Zondervan






My review;

    Camille Gardner loves her uncle so she agrees to help him one last time so that she can pursue her own dream working at an art gallery. He has asked her to go to Samford, Louisiana to use her talent as a negotiator to talk a group of landowners into selling  their mineral rights so that their water can help to drill natural gas.
    She arrives and she begins to know about the people that live there. She finds herself liking them especially the attorney who is on the other side, Marsh Cameron. The residents are wonderful people and she is torn between her family loyalty and her future. She has been to Samford  before and it was a horrible experience.
   I really love to read about small towns and their way of life. I love that all of the residents seem to know and each and always help each other. Sweet Olive by Judy Christie is a sweet book about family and a romance thrown in to complicate things for Camille. I was in love with the book from the very first page. I give this book a 4/5. I was given this book by Booksneeze book reviews and all opinions are my own.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1