3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Saturday, October 22, 2011

SHOP RITE DEALS AND OUR PERSONAL COUNTDOWN TO THE HOLIDAYS!

I am sorry that I keep talking about SHOP RITE but I can't seem to help myself. So I have to tell you if anyone says that the 4 week catalina deals are a waste of money tell them that they are missing out on some great buys. Three weeks ago SHOP RITE had a sale that gave you 4 $5.00 catalinas off of KRAFT AND NABISCO products for the next 4 weeks. Well guess what ? This week they had RITZ CRACKERS AND CHIPS AHOY COOKIES for $1.99 a box. These are both NABISCO products so I got them free ! Starting tomorrow they have NABISCO single serve cookies and crackers 12 pack for $2.99 each. So I can get 2 and only pay $1.00. These catalinas have been really great for me these past couple of weeks.





Today Bobo and Sissy came over and we took out Sissy's china tea set and Bobo's racing car set. They played for hours. Earlier they went to a Haunted House put on by Bobo's school and they had a ball. They even painted Sissy's nails. Bobo had fun in the Haunted House. Today is Auntie Icky http://www.dealsharingaunt.blogspot.com/ and Uncle Mike's 6th Wedding Anniversary. We are probably going to wait until later on next week because Uncle Lala's Birthday is Thursday. This is the official start of our birthday anniversary countdown to Christmas. In less than 2 weeks are Great Nana and Great Pops Anniversary , a week later Great Nana's birthday , another week Mommy's birthday , 3 days later Nana's birthday and the next day Aunt Lisa's birthday. The same week as Thanksgiving. A week later is Mommy's brother . It would have been Poppies birthday the next week but we lost him a year ago. Then 2 weeks later we are at Christmas. When people tell me they have trouble Christmas shopping they have no idea! We have birthdays every week sometimes 2 . Who has time to think about Christmas shopping ?


All kidding aside I wouldn't want it anyway. We have great excuses to stop enjoy and celebrate with all of the family before Thankgiving and Christmas. I wouldn't want it any other way !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1