3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Sunday, October 16, 2011

DEALS AT SHOP RITE , AND STOP & SHOP THIS WEEK AND END OF SUMMER

I was hoping to have a slow week shopping this week but the deals at SHOP RITE and Stop and Shop just keep coming. At SHOP RITE this week they have SCHICK HYDRO 3 Razor for $2.99 each. There was a coupon in the insert this week for $2.00 off one. So you pay just $.99. The COVER GIRL COSMETICS are 50% off selected varieties. They are starting at $1.64. I am not sure of the face products that you could use the 2 for $8.00 coupon in last weeks paper but you could still use the $1.00 one that we got a few weeks ago. I used all of my 2 for $8.00 coupons this past week when this store has face blush for $3.99 each so I got them free !I could go on and on. It is a great week to stock up.

I am also really excited that STOP AND SHOP has a fill your freezer deal . When you buy any 6 participating products you get $5.00 off instantly . I am still trying to fill up my freezer after I lost it all when we had the hurricane awhile back.

I still want to make another trip to the cider mills and orchards in the area to get the last of the fresh fruits and vegetables. I love the smell of cakes and pies cooking during the fall. I don't know why but for some reason I have always been rejuvenated in the fall. I love the warm days and crisp nights. I love to have the children get excited over Halloween and the holidays. Mommy and I are trying to teach Sissy and Bobo how much fun and learning it can be in the kitchen. The only problem is that Sissy likes to cook but Bobo only like to eat . I guess maybe someday they will learn to like both. They are still in the process of deciding what they want to be for Halloween.

The Farmer's Almanac is saying that we are going to have more snow than we did last year. Well here's one New Englander who is not at all happy about this. I always worry about all of our family members that have to go to work. Hopefully school will be cancelled when they are forecasting a storm. There were many times when Mommy and her brother and sisters were in school that I decided to keep them home. Almost everytime they were dismissed early and other parents had a lot of trouble getting their children home or spending time worrying about them being on the bus. I have always believed that I, as the parent could and should rely on my own instincts and decide to not send them to school if I think it is wrong decision to have school.

As a former Board of Education member I have always tried to get more parental involvement in our schools

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1